Check out odds, plays and more for the Denver Broncos vs. Philadelphia Eagles NFL Week 10 matchup on November 14, 2021.
It’ll be the Denver Broncos (5-4) against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-6) in NFL Week 10 action.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Eagles
- Denver and its opponents have gone over the current 45.5-point total in three of nine games this season.
- In 66.7% of Philadelphia’s games this season (6/9), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 45.5.
- Sunday’s total is 0.5 points lower than the two team’s combined 46 points per game average.
- The 41.2 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.3 fewer than the 45.5 total in this contest.
- Broncos games have an average total of 43.7 points this season, 1.8 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- The 45.5-point over/under for this game is 4.3 points below the 49.8 points per game average total in Eagles games this season.
Broncos stats and trends
- Denver has played nine games, with five wins against the spread.
- The Broncos have been favored by 2.5 points or more five times this season and are 4-1 ATS in those contests.
- Denver’s games this year have hit the over two times in nine opportunities (22.2%).
- This year, the Broncos average 3.4 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Eagles allow (24.2).
- When Denver scores more than 24.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Broncos average just 8.2 fewer yards per game (345.9) than the Eagles give up per outing (354.1).
- When Denver totals over 354.1 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This year, the Broncos have turned the ball over 10 times, two more than the Eagles’ takeaways (8).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Denver’s matchup with the Eagles.
Eagles stats and trends
- Philadelphia has four wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 3-4 in their seven games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more this year.
- Philadelphia’s games this year have gone over the total in five out of nine opportunities (55.6%).
- The Eagles rack up 8.2 more points per game (25.2) than the Broncos allow (17.0).
- Philadelphia is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall in games when it scores more than 17.0 points.
- The Eagles rack up 24.3 more yards per game (346.1) than the Broncos allow per outing (321.8).
- In games that Philadelphia amasses more than 321.8 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over seven times, three fewer times than the Broncos have forced turnovers (10).
Home and road insights
- Denver has two wins against the spread, and is 2-2 overall, at home this season.
- At home, the Broncos have two wins ATS (2-1) as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, in four home games, Denver has gone over the total once.
- Broncos home games this season average 43.9 total points, 1.6 fewer than this matchup’s over/under (45.5).
- Philadelphia is 3-2 overall, and 3-2 against the spread, away from home.
- The Eagles are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 2.5-point underdogs or more on the road.
- In five away games this year, Philadelphia has gone over the total three times.
- The average point total in Eagles away games this season is 48.7 points, 3.2 more than this matchup’s over/under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source: Sports Illustrated Tennis news