Check out odds, plays and more for the Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Week 10 matchup on November 15, 2021.
The Los Angeles Rams (7-2) and San Francisco 49ers (3-5) will battle in a Week 10 NFL clash of NFC West foes.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. 49ers
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score more than 49 points in five of nine games this season.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 49 points in four of eight games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 52.1 points per game, 3.1 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest’s over/under is 1.9 points more than the 47.1 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 50.7 points per game in 2020, 1.7 more than Monday’s total.
- The 49 total in this game is 2.2 points above the 46.8 average total in 49ers games this season.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles has played nine games, with four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Rams have just two ATS wins in seven games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have gone over the point total five times in nine opportunities (55.6%).
- The Rams rack up 29.0 points per game, 3.7 more than the 49ers surrender per outing (25.3).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 25.3 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Rams collect 61.2 more yards per game (399.3) than the 49ers allow per outing (338.1).
- In games that Los Angeles piles up more than 338.1 yards, the team is 4-5 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- This year, the Rams have turned the ball over nine times, four more than the 49ers’ takeaways (5).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles’ matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has two wins against the spread in eight games this season.
- The 49ers have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more one time this year and have not covered the spread once.
- San Francisco’s games this season have gone over the point total five times in eight opportunities (62.5%).
- This season the 49ers put up just 1.3 more points per game (23.1) than the Rams allow (21.8).
- When San Francisco records more than 21.8 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The 49ers collect only 17.4 more yards per game (365.6) than the Rams give up per contest (348.2).
- San Francisco is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team totals more than 348.2 yards.
- The 49ers have 14 giveaways this season, while the Rams have 14 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- San Francisco is winless against the spread, and 0-4 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as 3.5-point underdogs or greater, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-3).
- In four games at home this season, San Francisco has gone over the total three times.
- This season, 49ers home games average 47.8 points, 1.2 fewer than this outing’s over/under (49).
- Los Angeles has two wins against the spread, and is 4-0 overall, away from home.
- The Rams have one win ATS (1-2) away from home as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- Los Angeles has gone over the total twice in four away games this season.
- Rams away games this season average 49.4 total points, 0.4 more than this matchup’s over/under (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source: Sports Illustrated Tennis news