Check out odds, plays and more for the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders NFL Week 10 matchup on November 14, 2021.
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-4) face an AFC West matchup in Week 10 with the Las Vegas Raiders (5-3).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Raiders
- Kansas City’s games this season have gone over 52 points five of nine times.
- So far this season, 50% of Las Vegas’ games (4/8) have had more combined points than Sunday’s over/under of 52.
- The two teams combine to score 49.1 points per game, 2.9 less than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads combine to allow 48.8 points per game, 3.2 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have scored an average of 53.8 points per game in 2020, 1.8 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 52 total in this game is 4.4 points above the 47.6 average total in Raiders games this season.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- This season, the Chiefs have just two ATS wins in nine games as a favorite of 2.5 points or more.
- Kansas City’s games this year have hit the over on four of nine set point totals (44.4%).
- The Chiefs score just 1.0 more point per game (24.6) than the Raiders allow (23.6).
- When Kansas City records more than 23.6 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Chiefs rack up 51.5 more yards per game (392.1) than the Raiders give up per matchup (340.6).
- When Kansas City totals over 340.6 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 19 times this season, nine more turnovers than the Raiders have forced (10).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City’s matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has four wins against the spread in eight games this year.
- This year, the Raiders have an against-the-spread record of 3-1 in their four games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Las Vegas’ games this year have gone over the total in four out of eight opportunities (50%).
- This year the Raiders put up just 0.7 fewer points per game (24.5) than the Chiefs surrender (25.2).
- When Las Vegas scores more than 25.2 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Raiders average only 13.1 more yards per game (394.5) than the Chiefs allow (381.4).
- Las Vegas is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when the team picks up over 381.4 yards.
- This season the Raiders have eight turnovers, two fewer than the Chiefs have takeaways (10).
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Las Vegas has two wins against the spread and is 3-1 overall.
- The Raiders have one win ATS (1-2) as 2.5-point underdogs or greater at home.
- Las Vegas has gone over the total in three of four games at home this season.
- Raiders home games this season average 47.5 total points, 4.5 fewer than this matchup’s over/under (52).
- In away games, Kansas City has two wins against the spread and is 2-2 overall.
- The Chiefs have two wins ATS (2-2) as 2.5-point favorites or more away from home.
- Kansas City has hit the over twice in four away games this season.
- The average point total in Chiefs away games this season is 54.6 points, 2.6 more than this contest’s over/under (52).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source: Sports Illustrated Tennis news