Check out odds, plays and more for the Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks NFL Week 10 matchup on November 14, 2021.
The Green Bay Packers (7-2) and Seattle Seahawks (3-5) will meet in a Week 10 NFL matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. Seahawks
- Green Bay and its opponents have scored at least 49 points only two times this year.
- Seattle has combined with its opponents to score more than 49 points in two games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 44.7, is 4.3 points fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- These two squads combine to surrender 41.1 points per game, 7.9 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- The Packers and their opponents score an average of 48.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Seahawks have averaged a total of 48.9 points, 0.1 fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Packers stats and trends
- In Green Bay’s nine games this year, it has eight wins against the spread.
- This season, the Packers have an against the spread record of 4-1 in their five games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Green Bay’s games this year have gone over the point total two times in nine opportunities (22.2%).
- This year, the Packers average just 1.0 more point per game (22.1) than the Seahawks allow (21.1).
- When Green Bay puts up more than 21.1 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Packers rack up 68.1 fewer yards per game (333.4) than the Seahawks allow per outing (401.5).
- The Packers have eight turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Seahawks.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Green Bay’s matchup with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- In Seattle’s eight games this season, it has five wins against the spread.
- This season, the Seahawks have won ATS in each of their two games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Seattle’s games this year have hit the over on two of eight set point totals (25%).
- This year the Seahawks rack up just 2.6 more points per game (22.6) than the Packers surrender (20.0).
- Seattle is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.0 points.
- The Seahawks rack up 314.0 yards per game, only 7.2 fewer than the 321.2 the Packers give up.
- Seattle is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when the team piles up over 321.2 yards.
- The Seahawks have four giveaways this season, while the Packers have 14 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Green Bay is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- At home, the Packers are 3-0 ATS as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- Green Bay has gone over the total once in three home games this year.
- The average total in Packers home games this season is 48.0 points, 1.0 fewer than this matchup’s over/under (49).
- In away games, Seattle is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, in four road games, Seattle has hit the over once.
- This season, Seahawks away games average 49.3 points, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source: Sports Illustrated Tennis news